When you have registered to Igglo as a landlord, the next step is to add your apartment.
- Log in to your account through our websites (you can find it also from “Vuokranantajille”-section and “Kirjaudu sisään”)
- When logged in press red button “Lisää asunto”
- Write the address of your apartment and make sure it’s written correctly as you will get the tenant offers the most importantly based on the location. Use only the street address as the building number and the exact apartment number might mess up our locating system.
- You can see the location on the map. Sometimes it’s not working perfectly (for example with new addresses). So check the map and move the marker in the right place if needed.
- Save the location by pressing “Vahvista” below
- Add the details of your apartment (type, rooms and area) and press “Vahvista”
- Select the additional features of your apartment and press “Vahvista”
- Add the date of availability and whether you’re looking for a short or long-term tenant, and press “Vahvista”
- Describe your apartment and why it would be a perfect home for someone, and press “Vahvista”
- Add pictures of the apartment by clicking “Lataa kuvia” button, and after you’ve chosen the pictures press “Vahvista”
You can edit the information of your apartment later by clicking “Muokkaa” from the apartment’s profile page.
Remember, tenants won’t see any information about your apartment before you offer the apartment for them first.